1. Only two books will be issued to a user , at a time i.e. at any given point of time user can not possess more than two books. 2. User will have to deposit security amount through payment gateway or pay in cash at the time of delivery , to get free books.
Book will be re-issued to the user after deducting some amount from the security deposit, he/she will be informed about the dedcution and the re-issue period at the time of getting the book re-issued.
1. freebooks4India will remind the user about the return date of free book , one week prior to due return date. 2. The free book can be handed over to freebooks4India representative at the designated location (mentioned in Pick & Drop Locations on freebooks4India.com) on or before due date. 3. If the free book is returned to freebooks4India after return date then penalty will be applied as per the deduction policy and will be deducted from Security Deposit. ye daal do return policy main
If the free book is returned after return due date, freebooks4India will levy a penalty as per the below mentioned Table, the penalty will be deducted from the security deposit and the remaining amount will be refunded to the customer.
|From Days||To Days||Penalty|
1. If the book is torn, pages are missing, there are lot of marks on the book by ink or there is damage to the book of any kind, the book will stand suspended. 2. If the Penalty amount exceeds the security amount the book stands suspended. In both the cases mentioned above, no amount will be refunded. IT WILL BE SOLE DESCRETION OF freebooks4India TO MARK A BOOK AS SUSPENDED
1. If the user has given the security deposit in Cash then the applicable refund amount will be given to the user as soon as he hands over the free book to freebook4India representative(he will have to present the cash receipt to claim the refund). 2. If the user has given the security deposit using PayTM , the amount will be refunded in his account within 7 days of handing over the book to freebooks4India representative. 3. The amount refunded will depend on the condition of free book and will be decided by freebooks4India. It is advised to handle the book with care and avoid any markings and tearing of pages. 4. IN CASE THE CUSTOMER IS AVAILING FREE BOOK ALL THE TRANSACTION CHARGES i.e. 1.99% OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT WILL BE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER AND WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SECURITY AMOUNT.THIS WILL APPLY TO ONLINE PAYMENT AND REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT.
1. An order can be cancelled 1 day prior to delivery date. The amount will be refunded within 7 days of order cancellation. 2. Books once purchased will be treated as sold and cannot be returned to freebooks4India.